Forums Latest Members
  1. massimolt Jun 6, 2015

Good morning, sorry for my very bad english, i'm italian
    Do you like my omega constellation pie pan de luxe solid gold with original bracelet solid gold 18k?
    I don't sell this watch (it was my grandfather), but do you know its right price?

pie pan 001 rid.JPG omega pie pan 003 rid.JPG omega pie pan 002 rid.JPG omega pie 008 rid  def.JPG omega pie 005 rid def.JPG omega pie pan 3 005 rid def.JPG omega pie pan 3 006 rid def.....JPG omega pie pan 3 007 rid def.JPG
    mappleluna likes this.
  2. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Jun 6, 2015

It's a 168.006 with 18k dial. You should have the 12 o'clock marker fixed and the date wheel changed to gold colour.
    The watch itself is about 4000 usd if in good condition in and out. Rose gold costs more than yellow.
    No idea about the bracelet. Looks a bit short?

3. massimolt Jun 6, 2015

4. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Jun 6, 2015

Date wheel cannot be in solid gold. It's painted gold like this
    2015-06-06_07-54-13.jpg

5. massimolt Jun 6, 2015

Only I can know that my grandfather bought the watch new in the omega shop in Italy
    It's never was repaired. It's currently very accurate (1-2 sec./day).
    Did you see the same bracelet in the home page "omega constellation collectors"?

6. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jun 6, 2015

Actually, no I don't. The watch pictured in Desmond's masthead is an earlier De Luxe Constellation with a "brickwork" bracelet.

new 930.jpg

This bracelet is similar to the one in the picture below, also from his site:

368.802 Granmd Luxe cal 561.jpg

I also think that date wheel should be painted gold, not white. However, this is a minor point. Still a beautiful watch.

Your watch has an original Omega bracelet, but I'm not sure if has a nickname. I'd just call it a nice original 18K Omega bracelet.
    gatorcpa

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 6, 2015

Interesting bracelet it actually looks a little like the one on the platinum Grand Luxe with the solid bars rather than bricks, wonder if its something unique to the Italian domestic market.

Love the fact that it hasn't been polished, the tarnish on the surface of the gold is actually something that's really cool to see, whatever you do don't polish it or try to clean that off!