Omega Constellation Pie Pan 561 14k Solid Gold Thoughts

This is mine.

Your watch is so beautiful
Thank you for your reply. However, this is an English language forum.

It would be so much better if you could use Google Translate, so everyone may understand you.

Thanks again,
gatorcpa

Like 5
@Martial Fortune

thank you for the kind comment - and please don't be put off taking part in the forum.

Unfortunately, most of us don't speak Vietnamese, (although I suspect there are some that do @Barking mad) so if you could use Google to translate to English we would be grateful and happy to receive your comments.

:thumbsup:

Like 1
Value of these two gold watches is a two-part story.
1. The value of the gold plus the dial and movt.
2. How much someone wants a gold pie pan dogleg but doesn’t care too much about condition.

The issue is when sellers expect collectors prices for sub-collector-grade watches.

From my personal point of view it’s option no.1-so I wouldn’t buy theses watches at any price unless I needed a dial and would treat them as parts watches - because they have lost the essence of a dogleg Constellation.

Others on the forum - and the wider public - might like them for being a gold dogleg pie pan and the ‘life they’ve lived’ and be happy to pay collector’s prices for them.
Thanks, ultimately I avoided, had just been tempted by the unchanged price of the auction. With the import duties, I have realised I must wait for the right UK piece to turn up - however painful that might be!

Like 2