Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega constellation pie pan 18k rose gold hidden crown 168.3004

1. Fost Jul 17, 2016

Dear members

I am offering for sale my 18k rose gold Connie, oversized and hidden crown. This rare reference 1683004 was sold for French market. Based on the serial number the watch is from 1963. Here is the description of the watch.
    Case: Oversized (36mm) solid 18k rose gold with very few sign of wear. The medaillon appears to be very sharp as shown on the pics.
    Dial: pie pan dial with cross hair. The dial is original to the watch and not refinished or repainted. Hour markers have all tritium dot with a nice creamy patina. The dial is Swiss made only (no T) due to the time to adopt the 1962 new regulation in France. I didn't find any defect on this dial, please look at the picture for an additional description.
    Hands: original rose gold (cap or solid?, I don't know...) with nice creamy tritium patina matching with the tritium dial.
    Crown: original hidden crown.
    mouvenent: cal 561, serial 20xx, works perfectly at it should. No service receipt but according to the previous owner the watch was serviced 3 years ago ( no proof so it is just an information).
    Glass: the glass is omega signed.
    Band/buckle: Alligator strap with yellow gold plated omega buckle (big logo).

Personal opinion : nice watch, condition should be there...But I will let you make your own with the following pics.

Missing pic : I don't have the inner case back pic and I am afraid of opening it. If it is really a blocking point, I may try to make it open for you.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Some wrist shot :
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via MP.
    The watch is located in France.
    Price : I am asking 3000 euros net to me for this constellation. The watch can be shipped worldwide and paid via PayPal at buyer cost.

Thanks OF for the space.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    ELV web, Lessismore, Junketz and 11 others like this.
  2. Fost Jul 18, 2016

Little bump for this one, she deserves it!

3. Fost Jul 20, 2016

The watch is now OHPF.

BartH, cristos71 and khmt2 like this.
  4. Fost Jul 22, 2016

The watch is sold , thanks OF for the space and the buyer !

smitty190373 likes this.