Forums Latest Members
  1. perks713 Jul 10, 2017

haha thanks, I'm gonna pour over that when I get home tonight. Trying to find a decent watch that I don't anticipate ever selling, my parents want to find me one as a wedding gift so while I don't want to overpay for something I also don't mind if it's selling for a little more then it's actually worth, as long as it's not fake/junk.

2. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Jul 10, 2017

Apologies @perks713 that was a little harsh

If you really want a Constellation then the link I gave you is an invaluable resource.
    Also look at the Constellation show and tell thread

The Connie you posted is a completely different case style to the OPs
    Heavily polished and at best a bad redial and possibly a fake dial.
    Tip - if it's from India or Korea assume a redial and check very carefully (the latter can be very good )
    Patience is the key

If you find something start a separate thread and post pictures not links - makes it easier for the members to see what you're targeting

Hope that helps

3. perks713 Jul 10, 2017

Will do, thanks for the tip.

4. Edward53 Jul 10, 2017

@Fabulon great purchase! The crown might not be original to this watch, but the size and style are in sympathy with the case so ok to live with till you find the correct one.

5. TexOmega Jul 10, 2017

Buy from our members on the For Sale Forum, vett it here. Well, not here. but the Vintage forum.

6. Noddyman Jul 10, 2017

Can new members buy from the sales forum? I see this advice given a lot to new members but do you not need 200+ posts first? Sorry just a bit confused and wondering if I am missing something.

7. Kja Jul 10, 2017

You can buy, you just can't sell.

Noddyman likes this.
  8. Noddyman Jul 11, 2017

I didn't know that thanks for clarifying.

TexOmega likes this.