Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Constellation Double Eagle Coaxial Chronometer 18k/SS

1. ctpete May 9, 2015

I have acquired too many Omegas in the last few years so I am thinning down the collection a bit. Reference is 1203.30.00. It is 18K yellow gold and SS with a 38mm case. The movement is the 2500. The REALLY nice thing about this watch is that in December 2014 it received a full service from Omega and has not been worn since. Comes with the original box and manual, and all the paperwork from the Omega Service Center. The watch is like new in all respects. I tried to capture the stunning silver champagne dial, but it looks a little white in the photos. For your reference, here is a link to Omega's page on this watch:
    http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/constellation/double-eagle-chronometer/12033000

The price is $3,400 shipped and insured in North America. Other international shipping ok to most regions at your expense.

Willing to consider reasonable offers.

For Omega Forum Members only there is an absolute no-questions-asked three-day inspection period and return policy as follows: if you buy this watch and are not pleased for any reason, ship it back in the same condition and I will return your payment in full. (US buyers only)

Payment by UPSP Money Order or PayPal (You pay the fee.) I have had several transactions here on the OF and I have a 100% rating on ebay as "Ted1Trading", and I am a long time member of the Smith & Wesson and Beretta Forums with many transactions where I go by the name "CTPete".

Please let me know if you have any questions.

OmegaC1.jpg OmegaC2.jpg OmegaC3.jpg OmegaC4.jpg OmegaC5.jpg OmegaC6.jpg

Edited Jan 19, 2017
    arkstfan, ahartfie and Northernman like this.
  2. JohnSteed May 9, 2015

If I'm not mistaken this could be the first modern Connie FS here. GLWYS Sir.

arkstfan, Northernman and George.A like this.
  3. ctpete Jan 19, 2017

Bump with new price. I AM open to reasonable offers!