Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Constellation Chronometer solid 9ct F300, very rare model, fully restored, 12 month warranty

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 18, 2015

Morning all

It's with a bit of a heavy heart I have decided to let this beauty go but at the moment something needs to give and this is the better of a number of evils.

IMG_7863.JPG

I bought this beauty some time back and since then it has undergone what can only be described as a complete and utter transformation, the movement has been completely stripped and rebuild by Paul (aka silver hawk) at a cost of nearly £400 including new metal date wheels that will last basically forever

The watch has also been completely cosmetically refurbished by Omega Vintage and is basically in pristine condition.

IMG_7864.JPG
    I have worn it maybe 10 times since I got it back

You can read the story of the watches transformation here: https://omegaforums.net/threads/ome...ometer-f300-transformation.25498/#post-283025

These were extremely rare watches when new, they were produced by Shackman and sons in the UK for Omega in act gold, the case and case back weight a whopping circa 35 grams alone. There were only a few hundred of these watches originally made, to give you an idea of rarity Paul has only seen one other and even STS have only seen another two so I really do think that constitutes as rare as it get.

IMG_7862.JPG

The watch is a beauty to wear, as you can see from the original post it is nice an large and certainly wears substantially.

Because it a British made case it also has a wonderful colour, the gold has an almost rose tint to it.

The watch is supplied with original Omega box and the service details for Paul should the new owner require any work to be done under warranty

IMG_7865.JPG

I am looking for what I hope you will agree is a very reasonable £775 shipped for the watch, which factoring in over £500 of cost and know the rarity and the condition is a real bargain.

Payment via BT or PP gift (or you cover fees)

Thanks Tom

2. JohnSteed Jun 18, 2015

::love::
    Wish someone would snap this up...quick

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 18, 2015

Thanks John

Hopefully it will move quickly, the funds are going to a real noble cause and I hope I have priced it to fly out

Cheers Tom

4. ctpete Jun 18, 2015

Tom, message sent.

5. JohnSteed Jun 18, 2015

Nice!