Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Constellation Chronometer ‘Jumbo/ hidden crown’ Deluxe, 18ct case & dial, STS serviced, boxed

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 11, 2016

Afternoon all

This is an extremely special watch; it is an English cased Dennison Constellation Deluxe Jumbo hidden crown (measuring 36mm)

FullSizeRender.jpg

This really is a very good example, by very good I think it is genuinely as good as they come, it has been fully serviced and overhauled and comes with a full two year Omega STS warranty

FullSizeRender.jpg

It is showing very little wear as you can see from the images, the case is 18K solid gold, as is the case back, the dial is also solid 18K and matches the case perfectly. It is an English made Dennison case, they really are simply outstanding quality as any one who knows these Connies will know.

IMG_1953.JPG

The watch shows very little wear, the watch as mentioned has been fully serviced and overhauled at STS. From my research in to the references it originally would have had an 18K bracelet also (which has been removed at some point in it’s life) but I much prefer it on leather (18K on 18K is a bit bling for me) but STS can also supply a matching 18K original bracelet should the new owner require one and also fit it.

IMG_1955.JPG

The watch is currently fitted on NOS period band and period GP buckle

This is a really very special watch, it wears beautifully, condition:

IMG_1956.JPG

Case: superb angles and no loss of original profile or over polishing, refinished perfectly by STS

Dial and hands: perfect and original and 18K dial with onyx markers

Crystal: NOS replacement

Band: NOS period leather but could also be refitted with 18K bracelet at buyers cost at STS

Movement: Fully overhauled and in excellent original condition. The movement is the original 23 mil cal 561 24 Jewel chronometer and is in near new condition with no loss of plating or wear! The only part of the movement replaced during service was the main Spring

Box: Original inner and outer box and tags

IMG_1957.JPG

18K Jumbo Connies really don’t come up very often and certainly not examples like this one, if it doesn’t sell it will go back in the watch box and I will take another route.

IMG_1965.JPG

I am looking for what I hope and others will feel is a very fair £2250 shipped RMSD or International signed for, for those wanting me to ship abroad I am happy to provide other shipping services at your cost.

Payment by BT or PP (gift or you cover fees), not looking for trades as I need to pay the bill for the golden nugget I have just also picked up.

Thanks Tom

Edited Jun 11, 2016
    Lessismore, ahartfie, smish and 14 others like this.
  2. Fost Jun 11, 2016

amazing one Tom. GLWS, it shouldn't last long!

(I was just thinking that mine should have to go soon but you save me! Two on the market at the same time is too much!)

3. NT931 Jun 11, 2016

::love:: GLWTS! This is a very nice one.

4. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 11, 2016

Thanks chaps

Probably worth noting os that it comes with the full balance of a 2 year warranty following £300 service at STS and the warranty is transferable to the owner

5. Ko1892 Jun 11, 2016

::love:: WOW