Forums Latest Members
  1. JustTseYes Dec 13, 2016

Hi! First post..I don't have a whole lot of experience with vintage as of yet so advice and expert eyes much appreciated. This is one I'm considering buying. I really like the linen dial. But I don't know how to judge whether it is a redial or original. Does everything look as it is supposed to? I asked for movement pictures, so I may update later with those.

Thanks in advance for all your help! UYqxXhgr.jpg AS0QLwH.jpg b6we91Gr.jpg BAZMoZjr.jpg cj9CzHIr.jpg e3GDKz7r.jpg n3KNMH7r.jpg w4MrMYn.jpg

Edited Dec 13, 2016
  2. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Dec 13, 2016

Looks correct
    Case is polished
    Style is a personal choice
    There happens to be another current thread on this model (some buying advice)
    You can check it against that
    Hope that helps

3. JustTseYes Dec 13, 2016

Ahh, I see. Thank you for your response. Is this not really one that people would find stylish?

4. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Dec 13, 2016

beauty is in the eye of the beholder - no one should tell you what you like

Connie collectors often have specific tastes -e.g. pie pans tend to be the more popular
    it just so happens that the type you posted is probably the least sort after
    however, this means that if it floats your boat, because there is less competition, you should get your Connie at a great price
    just make sure you look for a really good example -there are plenty of them out there

5. JustTseYes Dec 13, 2016

Ohhh okay, I appreciate your response! I have noticed the love for pie pans.