Forums Latest Members

WTB Omega Constellation C-shaped case, steel

1. Sergeant Pluck Nov 12, 2013

Hi all

I'm keen to buy a steel C-shape Constellation in very good unrestored condition. Particularly interested in watches with textured or linen finish dials and a coin-edge bezel. Not too many to be found on the sales forum so I thought I'd give this a try.

Located in the UK. Will consider watches from EU, US, Canada.

Thanks!

2. ulackfocus Nov 12, 2013

Basic backround information to help: 168.027 for date only caliber 564 versions; 168.029 for day / date caliber 751 models.

I'm attracted to C-cases like a moth to a flame so if I run across any I'll PM you.

Good luck!

3. Sergeant Pluck Nov 12, 2013

Hi Dennis

Thanks very much, very kind of you! Of course there are a number on Ebay at any one time, but they rarely seem to quite fit all my criteria. Ideally I'd like to find ones that have the nice polished bevel between the sides and the case top preserved, for instance.

4. ulackfocus Nov 12, 2013

Had one exactly like you're looking for years ago - linen dial, knurled bezel:

[​IMG]

5. Sergeant Pluck Nov 12, 2013

Yes, that's the kind of thing I'm after. Is that a gold-capped one though, perhaps I'm misreading the photo hue.

For anyone viewing, I'm not totally fixated on the textured dials so let me know what you have :) Date-only preferred, but again not fixated on it. Originality and condition are the main things. Minor case wear is fine as long as the original case shape and finish are largely intact.

6. ulackfocus Nov 12, 2013

Yes, this one is gold capped. Just noticed you want steel.

7. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Nov 14, 2013