Omega Constellation C-Case Auto 168.017 – All Original

Omega C Case Constellation Automatic watch using the 561 chronometer rated full rotor movement. Case number 168.017. The 24.42m serial dates it to circa 1966.

This is the all steel model with silver dial. The case is in very good untouched condition with just a few dings and scuffs here and there but nothing major (see pics). The crystal is clear with no scratches or cracks.

Dimensions, 35mm wide ex crown, 40mm long from lug tip to lug tip, 19mm lug width.

This has all the original parts including so called jet line markers and hands, signed crown and signed crystal. The dial too is fully original and has not been touched in any way: it looks great even under a loupe up close. I’ve had this since 2020, I got it at a UK watch fair and the seller assured me that it had been serviced immediately prior to this, I have nothing in writing to support this (other than the date I found in caseback) but it is running strongly at around -5s per day with full reserve and has no mechanical issues at all. It certainly looks clean and tidy but as it has been opened for the photo then please consider it no longer water resistant until checked.

Comes on lightly used aftermarket catch stitch black leather strap with unmarked buckle. The watch is located in Birmingham UK and if you want to see it in person either there or in Solihull that can be easily arranged.

Why am I selling? I have many Omegas inc 3 other Connies and this one just doesn't get any wrist time so I figured it was daft keeping it gathering dust. The sales should be considered final. No returns will be accepted unless something arises not disclosed here.

Price £750 inc insured delivery worldwide (this is currently circa $865 USD or €865 Euro!)

I welcome an International sale. While I wil endeavour to minimise any customs fees arising, these must remain the responsibility of the buyer.

I have bought and sold many times on here and on other platforms under the same username successfully and without complaint.

9yMUlo8.jpg
SYD85wJ.jpg
uv8El1N.jpg
9lrTcqr.jpg
DPgkLH7.jpg
IFJQQXr.jpg
rOPCR5a.jpg
veDw9an.jpg
yw61zPj.jpg
Iw9dJTa.jpg
RgKU8hu.jpg
Jly2dM5.jpg