Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation Bracelet 18k Yellow Gold Ref. 1005 18 mm

1. BDHD Feb 27, 2020

For sale: Omega Constellation Bracelet 18k Yellow Gold Ref. 1005 18 mm
    • Model: Omega Constellation Bracelet
    • Conditions: Very good (please see pictures for details)
    • Bracelet Material: 18k Yellow Gold
    • Bracelet Ref. #: 1005
    • Clasp: Folding
    • Lug Width: 18 mm
    • Length: 16.5 cm long (end to end)
    • Total Weight: 66.1 grams
    Price: $4,475 (USD)

Payment
    • PayPal Invoice for Goods & Services
    • Bank Wire

Contact Information
    Private message [PM] via OMEGA Forums
    Email: [email protected]

Shipping
    Item will ship from Boston, MA (USA)
    USA: FedEx Priority Overnight [$35.00]
    Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia: FedEx Priority International (1-4 Days) [$65.00]

International Buyer: I will try to reduce the taxes and fees of your import by declaring and describing the watch appropriately, but ultimately is your responsibility to clear the watch from your local customs office. I do not pay for any of those fees. Please investigate your customs regulations before your purchase. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Authenticity

All my parts are 100% authentic!

The packaging and documentation aren’t included, except when noted. As with most second-hand parts, the original box and papers are not available because they were not retained by the original owner.

In the case of Rolex watches I am an independent seller of second-hand Rolex watches. The Rolex Watch Company Ltd has no obligation to warrant any watch sold by me. I am the only warrant of my Rolex watches for sale. I am not an authorized agent or affiliated with any of the fine manufacturers whose watches I sell. I am not affiliated with the Rolex Watch Company Ltd., Rolex Watch USA Inc. or any of its subsidiaries. All Rolex watches I offer are pre-owned. Every Rolex has been meticulously examined and authenticated by a Rolex specialized watchmaker, guaranteeing they reach the same conditions as described. Thanks for your understanding.

I have been a member of the National Association Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC) and the International Watch and Jewelry Guild (IWJG) for many years, please bid with confidence.

Feedback / Reviews

Link #1
    Link #2

Conditions

The watch part is described correctly. If you find any errors or incongruences please send me a message with suggested revisions/corrections and I'll review them. All feedback is welcome.

Please look at the pictures closely, they show what you will receive, I take accurate photos that show the actual condition. I'm devoted to show a true representation of the item. You can trust my photos and be confident. None of them have been enhanced. All photographs are of the actual bracelet.

This is a pre-owned watch. I can't guarantee it has retained the same water-resistance as when new.

Warranty

The bracelet includes 180-Days warranty.

I guarantee the functionality and authenticity of the part for 180 days* after the date of purchase. The warranty is voided if there is misuse of the watch or manipulation of its parts by a jeweler. I do not cover any repairs or services done with outside independent watchmakers or craftsmen, the warranty is voided the moment an outside jeweler services the part.

Returns

Returns are accepted within 3 days. You will receive a full refund minus all shipping charges and it will be granted when the item has been returned in its original conditions. The buyer is always responsible for return shipping charges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1.jpeg -2.jpeg -3.jpeg -5.jpg -6.jpg -7.jpg -8.jpg -9.jpeg

Edited Sep 27, 2021
  2. BDHD Mar 2, 2020

Bump

3. BDHD Mar 14, 2020

Bump

4. BDHD Apr 16, 2020

Bump

5. BDHD Apr 22, 2020

Bump

6. BDHD Jul 15, 2020

Bump