Forums Latest Members
  1. Dima M Mar 17, 2015

All,

Would appreciate your views on the following watch: http://www.austinkaye.co.uk/omega-gents-constellation-steel-automatic-leather-strap-0?back=

I bought it a couple of days ago, but I'm having double thoughts - the two things I don't like are:
    - The cross lines are not perfectly aligned with the hour lines at 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock
    - The star tip is not perfectly aligned with the vertical cross line
    I assume it was redialed (which I'm fine with as long as the rest is legit).

I could not get a case number from the seller, all i got was the movement # 14643569, calibre 501 and model 2852-10sc.

I am looking at this as a gift for my father's 60th on Friday, so would appreciate your views asap.

Thx.

Omega.jpg
  2. ketiljo Mar 17, 2015

The case and model number is the same. Looks like a redial so if you're happy with that, the rest is fine. A bit polished but overall ok.

3. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Mar 17, 2015

A s Ketiljo has said the dial has been repainted, this is why the cross hairs do not match exactly with the markers. There is no price on the link but Austin kaye are to be expensive. You can take a look through the sales forums here where you will find pieces that generally have not been sanitised in the same way as the one in your link.
    Either way I'm sure your father will appreciate the your thought and effort