Omega Constellation advise needed

Hello I would be glad if I could obtain some advice concerning this watch. It seems to be a gold plated Omaga constellation in C shape; it has rather special dial, which I like, but I’m asking myself if it is original as I have never seen one like this. What would be an acceptable paying price for this watch? Bracelet seems to be goldplated to, but there are a lot of scratches on it.
Quite a lot of thanks in advance. Steve

Can't offer an opinion on condition based on these photos.

Linen dial not particularly uncommon for these C-case Constellations.

Search eBay SOLD listings for valuation.

As was said, that is a linen dial, it is not the most difficult dial to find but the condition dictates the value of it.
That one, serviced, I would suggest that it is worth around 700€-900€ if serviced.

Looks legit but better photos needed to be sure. Bracelet adds a bit of value. What is asking price?
Linen dial is nice but not particularly special.

Hello thank you for your attention. The asking price is 900 € minimum… does that seems reasonable to you. thanks,
Stefan

A little high IMO but not crazy with bracelet. Make sure bracelet is long enough and also confirm movement is correct chronometer for this reference. Is there movement photo?

A little high IMO but not crazy with bracelet. Make sure bracelet is long enough and also confirm movement is correct chronometer for this reference. Is there movement photo?
No at this moment don’t have a photo of the movement

With a 565 movement, in good shape, this watch should indeed by in the region of 750/800€

With a 565 movement, in good shape, this watch should indeed by in the region of 750/800€
I think you are mistyped, should be 564, I'm with you on the valuation.