Omega Constellation - advice needed

Hi all,

Came across this Constellation which sells below 1k.
Does it seem legit from your perspective?
I notice some very light patina on the dial which made me think it is not redialed and edges are slightly polished.
Crown seems original octagon and overall condition looks good.

Just conscious that there might be something my unexperienced eye cannot spot.
Also what would you think a sensible price should be for this one? I checked past auctions on ebay and it very much depends on the condition - some are sold for 600-800, but in much worse condition.

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg

The dial isn't great, and will probably look worse in person, but might be tolerable at some price. However, the case is truly awful, and a total dealbreaker IMO. Lugs polished beyond recognition and missing stars.

Also note the colour/aging difference between the date wheel and the dial. I personally find this slightly disturbing, but that’s a matter of personal taste

For near a 1k i think you can still looking and find better. Good luck in your search..

Someone really butchered the observatory and stars. Very sad. Below are two is examples from different Constellations in my collection and what it should look like.
IMG20231016134640~2.jpg IMG20231016134302.jpg

Would be a hard pass for me. While I don’t yet have the experience for making determinations regarding dials, the lugs, observatory, and stars on the case have been destroyed beyond the point of which I would consider purchasing.