Omega Constellation 4219 Gold Crown Availability

Posts
7
Likes
4
Does Omega still make the 4219 gold crown for vintage Constellations? I found some very old threads that indicate they were still available.


Thanks!
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,453
Get a stainless steel version and have it plated to match your case/hands, if they are not available.
 
Posts
3,602
Likes
7,817
Found this on eBay few years ago don’t think it’s original but search there maybe get lucky
 
Posts
2,814
Likes
6,941
I have a rose gold one I snagged off eBay a while back.. so they can be found if you’re patient 😀
 
Posts
359
Likes
606
Are stainless steel crowns for case ref 2852s easy to find? The flat footed logo orignals seem scarce. crown ref 42019, as in thread title.
 
Posts
8,132
Likes
36,640
Does Omega still make the 4219 gold crown for vintage Constellations? I found some very old threads that indicate they were still available.


Thanks!

I have a few of these ( vintage with old flat foot logo) send me a message if you'd like one