Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation 2782 Dagger and Crosshair dial with Fantastic Patina

1. timeismoney Jul 2, 2015

Hi All,

Up for sale is a very nice gold cap and stainless steel Omega Constellation 2782 with all its original parts intact. The dagger indexes are in fine form and the black crosshair dial has developed a very light speckle, it is not quite granite but looks spectacular under all lighting conditions. The gold capped case is perfectly preserved and has normal wear and tear not unusual for a watch its age. The signed scalloped crown is still very sharp and its finish matches the case. The medallion is in good condition with all 8-stars intact. The bevel is slightly worn out with the letters C, O, N and S on the word Constellation and the letter O, O and F are worn from the word waterproof. I have no confirmed service history on this piece but the Cal. 354 starts on a quick shake, have a healthy reserve and keeps good time. Please see below for pictures of the Cal. 354, the movement is of the original seller’s picture.

Please note that the watch is 36.5mm with the crown and 42mm from lug end to lug end with an 18mm lug width. The strap pictured will be part of the sale and comes with the plated (original, I believe but not sure) Omega signed buckle.
    I am asking for $1150 via Paypal. The asking price is including shipping to CONUS. All international shipping will be paid for by the buyer. Item is sold as is. All sales are final and not returnable unless not as described.

Thank you for looking and Omega Forum for this space.

IMG_7694.jpg IMG_7704.jpg IMG_7705.jpg IMG_7706.jpg IMG_7693.jpg movement.JPG 2782-10C.JPG

sliceoftime_ likes this.