Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation 2652, sharp steel case, YELLOW gold accents, some patina - CHF 1450

1. iamvr Sep 18, 2022

Dear OF

Up for sale is a Constellation ref. 2652 with the 354 bumper movement. It's housed in an incredibly sharp case and features attractive yellow gold accents. The dial has some patina that appear more or less pronounced depending on the light situation (see pictures).

IMG_9124 Kopie.jpg

Specifications and conditions:

Model / reference: Omega constellation ref. 2652
    Case: Stainless steel. The condition of the case including the yellow gold medallion on the case back is excellent. The case appears unpolished and only has minor scratches highlighted by the macro lens.
    Movement: Calibre 354, the serial number dates the watch to approx. 1952. It runs, winds, and sets fine, but the service history is unknown. So a proper service is recommended before regular use. Apologies for the low light condition photo of the movement picture. The case was opened at the dealer's premise in January 2022 when I acquired it and it hasn't been opened again since.
    Dial: Original two-tone dial with fairly evenly spread patina "freckles", that appear more or less pronounced depending on the light conditions. The patina is highlighted by the macro lens I used to take the close-up pictures and is less visible with the naked eye, particularly from an eye to wrist distance. I added wrist shots in different light situations and angles to show what I mean. The yellow gold arrow head markers and hands are really attractive. There is no lume on the dial, which is a plus.
    Crown: Service crown, but correct shape.
    Crystal: Original, signed.
    Measurements: 34.5mm in diameter without crown, lug size 18mm.
    What comes with it: brown strap in the first picture.

Price and terms
    I'm asking CHF 1450 (or the equivalent amount in EUR or USD) net to me. I strongly prefer payments through Wise or bank wire. The watch and I are located in Switzerland. I'm happy to ship worldwide at buyer's cost. No returns unless grossly misrepresented.

I have a few reviews, both as seller and buyer here on OF.

If you have questions or think I misrepresented anything, please PM me.

Thank you OF for the space.

Pictures (apologies, there are tons)
    IMG_9149 Kopie.jpg IMG_9125 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_9127 Kopie.jpg IMG_9128 Kopie.jpg IMG_9135 Kopie.jpg IMG_9139 Kopie.jpg IMG_9141 Kopie.jpg IMG_9142 Kopie.jpg IMG_9131 Kopie.jpg IMG_9132 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_6709 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_6711 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_9133 Kopie.jpg IMG_7020 Kopie.jpg IMG_6726 Kopie.jpg IMG_6721 2 Kopie.jpg IMG_9182 Kopie.jpg IMG_9181 Kopie.jpg

IMG_9129 Kopie.jpg
    Edited Oct 1, 2022
    Losi11, BSUdude, Peppe and 22 others like this.
  2. Sa Calobra Sep 19, 2022

Looks super sharp! Glws.

iamvr likes this.
  3. iamvr Sep 22, 2022

I was asked to provide a video in daylight.

YYTIN, Olhenry56, Jkuback and 3 others like this.
  4. iamvr Sep 28, 2022

Bump

5. iamvr Oct 1, 2022

A member kindly hinted to me that the hands, markers and medallion are actually in yellow gold, not rose gold. Other people I asked subsequently also confirmed. Sincere apologies, I did not intend to mislead anyone! I'm colorblind and don't see the difference between yellow and rose gold. I wrongly advertised it as rose gold as I had been told it was. Sorry!

Rudi99, LesXL, MtV and 1 other person like this.
  6. iamvr Oct 19, 2022

Some interests voiced, but it's still available. Here's another wrist shot under today's beautiful autumn sun.

And for the members in the EU, I'll be in Munich Nov 4 - 6, so I'm up for a F2F meeting there or I can send it from there to anywhere in the EU.

IMG_9580 Kopie.jpg

felsby and Rudi99 like this.
  7. iamvr Nov 5, 2022

Sold to a member today. Thanks OF for the space!

cristos71, Zapatta, Aludic and 6 others like this.