Omega Constellation 168.010 with glossy black, "Meister" co-branded dial incl. BoR - CHF 2170

Hi OF

I've struggled long with myself whether to offer this watch for sale. I drafted a FS a few times and deleted it again. It was supposed to be part of a trade, but then I pulled back. So obviously I have some affection with this watch.

The reason for my emotional connection with it is the fact that it's my very first vintage Omega, purchased more than two years ago here from the one and only @Shabbaz. See the original sale thread here. I had worn and cherished it for quite some time, before my collection started to grow exponentially, and with the higher frequency of watch rotations I've developed a very strong aversion to watches with a date function. I'm too lazy to set the date, but I'm too obsessive to tolerate a wrong date on the watch. Hence, the watch has been neglected for quite some time, which is a shame. It needs to be on somebody's wrist!

DSC_3578.JPG

The specs and condition

Model:
Omega Constellation ref. 168.010

Dial
: The obvious star of this watch, an original glossy black dial. Original black dialed Constellations are hard to find in general, even harder for such an excellent example. It features a co-branding by "Meister", a high-end jeweller and watch sales agent, still operative in Zurich, Switzerland. The only minor flaw is some missing lume in the hour hand.

Movement: Caliber 564 with date quick-set feature. It runs, winds and sets well, but the service history is unknown. The serial number dates it to approx. 1966.

Case: Strong case with still clearly defined facets on the lugs and the bezel. Some scratches here and there, but no major ding that would distract from overall appearance.

Crown: Original semi-hidden crown.

Crystal: Appears to be generic.

Bracelet: Correct 7-row BoR (1068) with 527 end-links that I sourced separately on eBay. It was sized to my wrist (17.5cm), but the two spare links will be included. I'd like to sell the watch including the BoR as I won't have any use for it without the watch. I believe all components to be original, but let me know if that's not the case.

Dimensions: 35mm in diameter without the crown, 19mm lug width.

Sale terms
I'm asking CHF 2170 incl. the BoR bracelet (CHF 1880 head-only), which is what I paid in CHF terms two years ago for the watch and bracelet and to have them imported to Switzerland, where I reside and where the watch is located. I can ship worldwide at the buyer's cost. No returns unless grossly misrepresented. I have plenty of positive reviews as seller and buyer here. My preferred methods of payments are Wise or bank transfer. A F2F transaction is of course also very welcome.

Just drop me a PM in case of any questions.

More pictures of the watch
IMG_2779 Kopie.jpg
DSC_3577.JPG
DSC_3579.JPG
DSC_3556.JPG
DSC_3557.JPG
DSC_3558.JPG
DSC_3559.JPG
DSC_3561.JPG
DSC_3562.JPG
DSC_3563.JPG

Pictures of the BoR bracelet
DSC_3567.JPG
DSC_3568.JPG
IMG_6789.jpg
IMG_6801 Kopie.jpg
Edited:

Hmmm. Should I buy this back... That would be fun. But no, I still need to recover from my house renovation. But have a bump on me for this fantastic seller and watch. I hope it stays in the OF family.

SOLD to a nice member here. Happy it stays in the family. Thanks OF for the space.