Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation 168.005

1. RJwatches Apr 18, 2022

Hi all,

As I currently simply not wear this one enough, I have decided to let go of it. I have acquired it about a year ago from the son of the first owner and planned to source the original crown and fix it up, however I never got to it and now it is collecting dust in my drawer. I will let it go for the same amount I paid for it to him for someone else to fix it up.

Brand - Omega
    Model - Constellation
    Reference number - 168.050
    Year - 1966
    Serial - 24,480,XXX (8 could also be a 6 but hard to see with mediocre eyes)
    Movement - Calibre 561
    Condition - Case has been polished before but chamfers can still be seen. Caseback has some scratches from less experienced watchmakers. Dial has slight spotting but other than that is in good condition. Hands are in good condition. Crown is not original. Watch still runs on time but has most likely not been serviced in a while.
    Location - Watch is located in The Netherlands and can be collected in Amsterdam. Otherwise I am happy to arrange shipping and will ship for free within the EU.
    Price - Head only for EUR 1,000. Would like to keep the strap but if preferred willing to include at extra cost.

IMG_7127.JPG IMG_7129.JPG IMG_7133.JPG IMG_7132.JPG IMG_7131.JPG IMG_7010.JPG IMG_7012.JPG

Drew1994, rkman11, Eve and 9 others like this.
  2. BAJJ Apr 18, 2022

A nice honest example at a fair price:thumbsup:, GLWS

RJwatches likes this.
  3. Fretworker Apr 19, 2022

Great project at a price well worth undertaking. I love calendar pie pans, but 2 is enough. GLWS

RJwatches likes this.