Omega Constellation 168.005 with great dial-now $950!

I got this one back from my watchmaker very recently and it's had a complete service. I see that he: 1. did not sign the case back 2. did not change the gasket. So the watch is being sold with it's original case gasket. If the lack of his signature bothers you, I'm going to see him next week and he can always scratch his initials into the case back if you wish.

Please see the pics for the complete story. Any dial flaws seen in the high rez macros are not seen under loupe..So I'm calling the dial flawless. I love the way the black onyx plays off the gold on this non-lume beauty and I think you will too.

Dial: Flawless, gold markers with black onyx inlays. The black onyx appears and disappears depending on light and view angle, and adds a really beautiful and subtle touch. It can be difficult to see directly so the last picture shows how it's sandwiched in between the gold dial markers.

Hands: near mint, perhaps some very faint scratches seen under high magnification.

Crown: It came with a vintage crown that was incorrect for this model (there is a post about this somewhere) but made it easier to wind. I replaced it with the correct crown that is very worn and sort of a pia to wind.

Crystal: original with signature.

Case: Gold cap and in lovely condition. Looks as if it's seen a sympathetic polish. And someone did a pretty decent job as all bevels and chamfers are good and the 8 stars on the case back observatory are in good shape. A few superficial scratches on case back as seen in pics

Movement: recently serviced, keeping good time. A really pretty cal. 561

I'm going to include the strap as I think it looks pretty good on this watch. There is an "omega" buckle which is on the strap and is included. I know that it is definitely not date appropriate. And I think it is probably a "replica" i.e. probably not real Omega..

Just reduced to $1150 ONRO.

Please don't hesitate to ask for more pics or any questions you may have.

Some of my reviews: https://omegaforums.net/search/20763638/?q=tmw57&o=date&c[node]=10

I accept bank transfer or pp friends. pp goods and services if you pay fee. Shipping to lower 48 on me. Overseas will split shipping with buyer.

Also, please note: My watchmaker of 25 years does not provide service receipts. I am one of his few "private" customers as he works, these days, mostly for the trade. So sorry, no proof of service. He also did not inscribe the inner case back on this one, but if it is important to you I can give him the watch next week and he will do it.

Thanks for the space OF!

DSC_1283.JPG IMG_3186.jpg IMG_3187.jpg IMG_3193.jpg IMG_3194.jpg IMG_3195.jpg IMG_3196.jpg DSC_1287-1 crown.jpg DSC_1284.JPG DSC_1289.JPG DSC_1290.JPG DSC_1291.JPG DSC_1292.JPG DSC_1293.JPG DSC_1295.JPG DSC_1301.JPG IMG_3189.jpg IMG_3183 (1).jpg IMG_3206.jpg IMG_3210.jpg
Edited:

Now $1150.

As stated, Fedex/Parcel pro to lower 48 is on me. And I will split overseas shipping. Please note: Overseas shipping is not cheap via this method, but is safe and fast.
Edited:

Sort of a hail-mary-gotta-get-rid-of-this-now play...

So, just reduced to $950.

I can’t believe that this one is still here! $950!?! New members alert: DEAL, DEAL DEAL!!!