Posts
300
Likes
471
Hi All,

Purchased a decent rail track dial constellation 14393-3 that has a hairline crack in the bezel. Looking to source one but have questions on which would work.

Is it safe to say any bezel from the 14393-X family would work? Also read that possibly the 14381 reference could work as well.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
Unicorn poo.
So I’m guessing by this response. Only a bezel from a 14393-3 would work?
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
So I’m guessing by this response. Only a bezel from a 14393-3 would work?
No, I'm not saying that, but any orphaned gold bezel would be a miracle. Another option would be a repair, or fabrication of a replacement. Over the years, that's what people have usually done, and that was before the price of gold tripled.
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
No, I'm not saying that, but any orphaned gold bezel would be a miracle. Another option would be a repair, or fabrication of a replacement. Over the years, that's what people have usually done, and that was before the price of gold tripled.
It’s a stainless model. If I have to purchase a case (there is a 14393-5 case on eBay) I will go that route
 
Posts
3,596
Likes
7,812
Photo would be nice to show the cracked bezel to underscore importance of carefully inspecting the bezel
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
Photo would be nice to show the cracked bezel to underscore importance of carefully inspecting the bezel
Photo would be nice to show the cracked bezel to underscore importance of carefully inspecting the bezel



My old iPhone cannot take great pictures and an overall picture of the watch does not show the crack well (or frankly at all)
 
Posts
3,596
Likes
7,812
Thanks these can be difficult to see on photos for sure.
Good luck with your search
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
Thanks these can be difficult to see on photos for sure.
Good luck with your search
Thanks! Do you happen to know if my understanding is correct that a bezel (or case) from any of the 14393 series would work?
 
Posts
3,596
Likes
7,812
I don’t know answer but if you find a case and it doesn’t fit you can just resell it.
I probably wouldn’t spend to have one fabricated.
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
That’s what I am figuring as well. Thanks for the insight. I know these come up here and there, and I’m not in much of a rush
 
Posts
1,603
Likes
2,717
there was a member on here who made a small amount of replacement 14381/14393 bezels a long time ago. Could be worth searching if they have any left.
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
there was a member on here who made a small amount of replacement 14381/14393 bezels a long time ago. Could be worth searching if they have any left.
Any idea who that was? I’ve searched both references previously for all the results and didn’t see anything posted like that.
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Any idea who that was? I’ve searched both references previously for all the results and didn’t see anything posted like that.
Google says it was @No Mercy .
 
Posts
4
Likes
19
Just to close this out, @No Mercy did indeed have some bezels which I purchased and fit perfectly!
Hi mate, do you reckon he still does them? Did you just contact him through the forums? I have the exact watch but the bezel is lost :/
 
Posts
300
Likes
471
Hi mate, do you reckon he still does them? Did you just contact him through the forums? I have the exact watch but the bezel is lost :/

I sent you a PM.