Omega chronostop sweeping seconds hand

Posts
1,118
Likes
1,724
Hello forum,

I am looking to buy one or more white triangle hand for omega chronostop.
Id you have one for sale please dm me!

Thanks for the space.
 
Posts
8,128
Likes
36,633
Hello forum,

I am looking to buy one or more white triangle hand for omega chronostop.
Id you have one for sale please dm me!

Thanks for the space.
What is exact length of these?
 
Posts
1,118
Likes
1,724
It is about 12mm from the hole to the tip.
But I consider also longer ones!
 
Posts
803
Likes
1,466
Nevermind, just saw that the OP is looking for the white version, not the orange one.

Original Post:

If you're willing to use non-OEM parts (perhaps as a temporary measure), this Seiko second hand could be made to work. Its hole size is 0.20 mm. That might even fit as-is, but to avoid any damage to the movement, you'd probably want to use a brooch to open it up to the 0.22 mm post on the 865.