Forums Latest Members
  1. Chronostop Feb 9, 2017

Hi there, this is my first post.[​IMG]

I own a Chronostop Driver with a No 27 deployment clasp. Can't wait to bring it back to its former glory.. Only parts still missing are the two 14 mm metal lock fitting ends.

Any ideas/tips on where to find them?

Many thanks!

2. watchlovr Feb 9, 2017

I think you'll only get them on straps

3. webvan Feb 9, 2017

The system looks pretty smart but on all those I've seen, including some on NOS straps I've found that they didn't really lock in place properly and were prone to slippage.

4. Chronostop Feb 9, 2017

I bought the watch with a non original strap and found a nice original clasp in France. I then sent the worn non-original strap plus No 27 clasp to SteveOstraps in the UK, seeing pictures of his skillful work on this forum.
    So I'm willing to take a risk with the lock fitting ends. I just hope anyone still has a (used or new) pair or can tell me who does..
    Cheers

5. webvan Feb 9, 2017

These lock fitting ends are NLA, you'd have to get them off a strap for an MQ/OMC but again even on the NOS OMC straps I have they "slip" so I'm not sure it's worth it. Didn't the Chronostop driver come on a mesh too ? That might be a better bet.

Also I'm confused by the picture you posted, based on your comments I take it's not yours? That orange strap is unknown to me, is it one made by SteveOstraps ?

6. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Feb 9, 2017

The only way to get the ends is to buy a strap from eBay or similar source.

I have a set arriving today so I'll be interested to see how it turns out.

James Chat on eBay has some at the moment (but for Dynamics) but be prepared to pay.

I think the OPs pic is an OEM strap similar to this

https://omegaforums.net/threads/no-27-clasp-and-strap-sold-and-on-its-way-to-buyer.27658/

7. Chronostop Feb 10, 2017

I'll have a look into that, thanks.

Although I'm still hoping to pick up a set of locking ends only somewhere...

On the picture: I got that somewhere off this forum. As I had never seen a pair, Steve sent me this so I'd know what to look for: IMG_5219.PNG

8. zxrmatt Feb 10, 2017

That's my old strap pre steveo fitting new strap:)

9. queBurro Mar 25, 2017

Did you find a source for the ends? I've lost one of mine and I'm going mad trying to find it