Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Chronostop 145.007

1. Paedipod Aug 14, 2018

Hi OF,

Up for sale is a chronostop, some call this the jumbo at 41 mm but "without" rotating bezel. I bought a pulsations bezel from NZ but it won't stay still and I suspect is the wrong part. So instead of having it converted back, offering it to a new owner with both bezels to do as they wish, either anchor the pulsations version or replace with the the tachymetre bezel.

In the interest of full disclosure THIS IS NOT A SAFE QUEEN/PRISTINE WATCH. The case is sharp and I have tried to capture this with pictures but there are some nicks consistent with age. The sunburst finish is still there with a few scuffs. There is a scratch on the case back, but this was pre-existing.....I only use the pahawi opener now. Dial and hands are original but I put the watch under a loupe to confirm an OF member's concerns about lume dots missing at 9,7,6,5. Movement is working well and winds, sets, resets as it should. No box, or papers. Asking $650 USD shipped in Canada/USA, further afield at cost.

Please look at the pictures and ask questions as you need. If you think that I am way off base with asking price please let me know as well.

I have no relevant selling feedback on this forum, but value highly being part of this community. I am more active locally in Canada (includes some OF members) for watch transactions, and do much more buying than selling (!) but here is one from a trade with a long-time member:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/did-a-great-deal-with-paedipod.54026/

Thanks OF for listing space.

And finally some pictures:
    IMG_2026.JPG IMG_2027.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_1225.jpeg WpXh6m2MT3S%8tklI6Y8pg.jpg IMG_1145.JPG jGWFhH%hRQy9LrwPYN+DwA.jpg kSw07MdVRIqI%SNFhnU8sQ.jpg U3JN+0KlRQCNF3uq96EfuQ.jpg IQLINWsbSKiTu2yFs24CYg.jpg MRQKpdfNSO68pZEgaQO6uQ.jpg

js253rqTQT+Tqw8Etr6AdA.jpg IMG_2024.JPG
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Aug 14, 2018

Isn’t that a 145.007? A 146.xxx would have a date, or so is my understanding of how the case numbers work, and I have never seen a 41mm case Chronostop with date. The only 146.007 I can see on the net was a typo, the caseback said 145.007.

Whatever it is, its a nice watch at a very reasonable price regardless of any minor issues.

Edited Aug 15, 2018
    Paedipod likes this.
  3. Paedipod Aug 15, 2018

whoops.....fat fingers.....will change it....
    thanks!

4. Paedipod Aug 15, 2018

Sold thanks OF