Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Chronometre ref 2364 30T2RG

1. merchandiser Feb 17, 2019

Hi All,

I'm selling an Omega Chronometre reference 2364 from the 1940s. The photos were taken in natural light without the use of filters. I want potential buyers to see the watch as it looks in person. The watch is being sold on an American alligator strap.

Movement: Omega 30t2RG in very good condition and keeps good time. The movement has not been serviced during my ownership though you can see watchmakers' markings on the inside of the case back.

Dial: I believe that this is a service dial likely installed in the 1980s, in excellent condition.

Case: 33mm 14K yellow gold case with a patina that makes it look like rose gold in very good condition.

The Deal: My price is $3250 OBRO + actual shipping costs. I would prefer a sale in the continental US though I will consider international buyers on a case-by-case basis. I will accept payment from PayPal (+3%) , Venmo, Zelle or bank wire transfer. I tend to buy more than I sell though I have certainly sold watches over the years. I have 100% feedback as "lytton_springs" on Ebay. I'd be happy to provide credentials and or establish ownership of the watch. I have now purchased several watches here from forum members without a hitch. No returns unless I have grossly misrepresented the watch. I'd be happy to show the watch in person in San Francisco, CA.

Thanks OF for the space and without further adieu, here are some pictures.

IMG_5865.JPG
    IMG_9902.JPG
    IMG_3215.JPG
    IMG_4260.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_4107.JPG
    IMG_9298.JPG

Edited Feb 17, 2019
  2. merchandiser Feb 20, 2019

up

3. merchandiser Mar 17, 2019

Watch is now sold. Thanks OF and local buyer.

JohnSteed likes this.