Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Chrono, cal 860 in fantastic condition – incl extracts

1. JesperO Nov 15, 2018

I am selling my vintage Omega De Ville Chronograph, reference 145.017, cal 860, bought from Northernman here at OF about 18 months ago.

1.JPG

It is a dressy chronograph in a fantastic condition. Case is crisp and looks unpolished.

The case ref is 145.017 and measures 35x40 (w/o crown) – wear a bit larger in my opinion. Sits great on the wrist, especially on the bead of rice bracelet that comes with it. Sharp and untouched edges. A very small mark on the back from a less successful attempt to opening it (decided not to due to no proper tools)

The cal 860 movement is according to previous owner serviced by WatchGuy UK about 4 years ago. It is running well, keep good time and winds smoothly, hand setting and chrono resets are crisp.

Original silver dial and steel hands in a nice condition. The dial has some age spots that is visible in some angles, but certainly not something that bother at every-day use.

The watch comes on an original Omega BoR bracelet. Marked stainless steel 1502 and Omega on the clasp.
    It is sized for my 17 cm wrist and have some additional extension capacity by using additional pin-holes in the clasp (not sure I am using the correct terminology here, but I hope you understand). See below picture as well.

As I do not have the tools to open the watch in proper manner, I hope I can reference to the previous ad that include movement pictures. I have ask and received permission from previous seller.
    The previous ad you can find here. https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-cal-860-deville-fantastic-condition-extract-from-the-archives.56541/

The watch also comes with an extract from the archives.

Pictures below is part of the description. Please let me know if you want any additional.

I am asking 2200 EURO, incl tracked shipping to most countries.
    Payment by bank wire or paypal (any fees to be picked up by buyer).
    It is a vintage watch so I give you no guarantees on the watch being water proof or running within COSC.
    Returns only if not accurately described.
    I have done a few deals here at OF and many more on other local watch forums (klocksnack.se) – I am happy to provide references upon request. The watch and I are located in Sweden.

2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG

2. JesperO Nov 16, 2018

watch is on hold