Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Seamaster 14710-1 SC Caliber 501 With Original Bracelet

1. MPWATCH Watch Lover Feb 11, 2017

Good Evening OF,

Today I am offering an original Omega Caliber 501 with original bracelet. I will go into further detail about the piece along with photos and captions explaining the important condition evidence present on this particular piece.

Please remember photos may be requested at anytime! Happy to supply any additional information to ensure buyer

Dial : Clean and slight off-white color with perfect text execution on "OMEGA", "AUTOMATIC" and "Seamaster". Outer minute indexes contrast with the light dial.

BOR bracelet and clasp have been polished and will accommodate 7in' - 8in' wrist.

Crystal scratch from center of dial down across towards the 7 o'clock marker, crystal crazing. Normal wear for

Hands : Beautiful patina displayed on the Radium Dolphin hands with a slightly oxidized second hand.

Bezel : Smooth stainless steel bezel. Bezel remains in excellent condition.

Case : Remains in great condition. Shows usual ware. 36mm stainless steel case.

Lugs : Edges are sharp. Small hits to lugs. Clean lugs.

Caseback : Improper opening of the case back has allowed for a thick scratch and other lighter scratches. I have tried to photograph these condition concerns. Please feel free to request additional imagery.

Bracelet : Tight stainless steel bead bracelet. Clasp adjusters allow for all wrist sizes.

Movement : Recently serviced and under warranty for 6 months. Caliber 501.

If you have any additional questions about this watch, please private message me and I will respond promptly!

I had some issues finding similar pieces being sold for an exact number. I compared it to a shark too marker 501 that was slight smaller. I figure with the larger case and bracelet it should be reasonable to offer for $700 USD NET to me. 2 day inspection period. Buyer responsible for shipping fees/wire fees. Payment via wire. Offers are welcome and so is criticism or correction! Thank you OF.

Best,

Thomas

image2-12.JPG image1-14.JPG image2-11.JPG image1-13.JPG image3.JPG image1-12.JPG image2-10.JPG image1-11.JPG image2-9.JPG image1-10.JPG image2-8.JPG image1-9.JPG image2-7.JPG image1-8.JPG image2-6.JPG image1-7.JPG image2-5.JPG image1-6.JPG image2-4.JPG image1-5.JPG image2-3.JPG image1-4.JPG image2-2.JPG image1-3.JPG image2.JPG image1-2.JPG image1.JPG Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 9.11.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 9.11.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 9.10.55 AM.png
    Edited Feb 20, 2017
    BenBagbag, Giff2577, SpeedTar and 5 others like this.
  2. MPWATCH Watch Lover Feb 13, 2017

Hello OF!

Price has been reduced from $900 to $770. Please message me with any additional questions. Beautifully original Seamaster! Priced to sell. Thank you for the space OF, I appreciate any offers sent my way. Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Thomas

3. MPWATCH Watch Lover Feb 17, 2017

Hello OF!

Price has been reduced to $700. Please contact me for any additional offers or questions! Definitely priced to sell!

Best,

Thomas

Edited Feb 20, 2017
    SpeedTar likes this.
  4. MPWATCH Watch Lover Feb 20, 2017

Hello OF!

Price remains at $700. Please feel free to request any additional photos/offers. Ready to negotiate!

Best,

Thomas

Edited Feb 20, 2017
  5. MPWATCH Watch Lover Feb 21, 2017

Hello OF!

Asking $700 USD. Watch will remain here for a few more days and then off to the pawnshop for whatever I can get. Would rather it go to a proper OF home!
    Best,

Thomas

6. MPWATCH Watch Lover Mar 1, 2017

Hello OF!

Item is now withdrawn. Thank you for the space, much appreciated - Shame nothing is moving.

Best,

Thomas