Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Caliber 2500D White & Black Date Wheels

1. fskywalker Nov 20, 2020

**SOLD** ($60 each OBRO) have a pair of genuine, brand new Omega 2500D date wheels. One of them is white color with black font (open package), the other one is black color with silver font (factory seal). The can be used on any Omega caliber 1120 or 2500 movements (probably work too on the ETA 2892 caliber version as theOmega 1120 and 2500 are modified versions of the ETA)

Notes:
    1- Price listed is NET and includes USPS mail shipping in the United States only.
    2- Myself and the parts are located in Puerto Rico (USA), so no import fees to the USA mainland.
    3- Would consider shipping it to Canada or Internationally, shipping fee will depend on location.
    4- I’m not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega or not significantly as described.
    5- I have several positive transactions here and over 150 positive on Watchuseek, plus a few more at The Rolex Forums (TRF) and "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,300 transactions on Ebay under the same user name.
    6- Additional references available upon request.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures (or a high definition video, would need a texting or whatsapp number to send it), can be reach by regular text or whatsapp at 787 248 6267. Thanks for looking, few pictures below.

Black wheel 2a.jpg

black wheela.jpg

whioe dial.jpg

Edited Nov 21, 2020
  2. fskywalker Nov 20, 2020

SOLD, thanks buyer and OF