Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega cal 601 Dynamic. Signed strap, buckle. Blue dial.

1. Northernman Lemaniac May 6, 2017

IMG_3596.JPG

I have up for sale a vintage Omega Dynamic with HW Cal 601. Ref ST135.033.

It comes with a Omega signed strap (used but good), buckle, crown and plexi.

More information on the Omega Dynamic I watches can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/knazxmyqdzd/Omega Geneve Dynamic I .pdf

Case: The ref 135.033 case is in a very good condition. Sharp edges as it appears to have never been polished. Original brush pattern is still well visible. Some marks and signs from regular wear.
    It measures 40mm (without crown). The plexi is original, in good condition and signed Omega.
    IMG_3591.JPG

Movement: The watch has not been serviced. It is running, but timekeeping has not been tested.
    As the watch is "front loaded", I have no pictures of the movement. A movement service is strongly recommended before use.

Dial and Hands:
    Original blue, dial and correct hands in very good condition.
    Please note: The orignal dial has minor damage to the lower right section. Hardly noticeable "in the flesh". Please see pictures!
    Luminous compound has aged nicely on hands and dial.

Bracelet: The pictured original Omega leather style strap, including signed buckle, comes with the watch.
    IMG_3594.JPG
    Pictures are an important part of the description, please view them carefully and let me know if you need any more.

I am asking EUR300 net to me. Payment and shipment to be agreed.
    Contact me for more details/pictures. I entertain sensible offers.

It is a vintage watch, so it comes with no guarantees related to waterproofing or similar. As I have no service records this watch it is sold "as is".

Returns are only accepted if the watch is not as described / pictured.
    Please request references if so desired. I am a private collector and have several references here on OF.

The watch and I are located in Norway. EU shipment is possible. I will always do my best to assist in keeping shipment costs and fees as low as possible.

IMG_3587.JPG IMG_3589.JPG IMG_3590.JPG IMG_3593.JPG IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3595.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG
    Jimmypongo, sneer, BenBagbag and 10 others like this.