Omega cal 601 dial

Posts
450
Likes
524
Looking for an Omega Geneve dial 29.4mm cal 601 model no 135.011 any decent condition will do. My current one is shot. I'll arrange for FedEx to collect after payment was made

Edited:
 
Posts
2,635
Likes
2,810
Might be better off posting diameter, and what you're looking for for color/furniture. TONS of 601 cases shared similar dials (and probably some 550s as well).
 
Posts
450
Likes
524
Might be better off posting diameter, and what you're looking for for color/furniture. TONS of 601 cases shared similar dials (and probably some 550s as well).
Thanks I updated the listing
 
Posts
2,635
Likes
2,810
Thanks I updated the listing
Ah, hmm... I have one that looks very similar (though has some bubbling) but is 29.5mm. THOUGH I DID just decide to fix the watch it came with, so I'm probably not selling it 🙁

There ARE a few on ebay if you search by size / movement, though finding a geneve marked one might find difficult. Good luck!

Like perhaps:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/287004176941?
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts
2,635
Likes
2,810
Interesting... I've not seen that dial before. Any idea where he got it?
 
Posts
2,997
Likes
4,752
The font on Seamaster is off especially between the 'a' and the 's.' The feet of the Ω are also off.

Hard to make out the writing at the bottom. Does not seem to have Swiss Made with a space. Looks more like Switzerland.

Not a bad looking dial. My 601 is way worse. So I keep an eye out for these as well.
 
Posts
13,523
Likes
23,463
That’s an inaccurate repaint. Perhaps better than nothing but not an original dial
 
Posts
2,635
Likes
2,810
That’s an inaccurate repaint. Perhaps better than nothing but not an original dial
My attempts at getting there more gently were in vain 😀