Forums Latest Members
  1. 5ZVP Sep 7, 2012

I don't know much about watches. My father gave me this Omega Seamaster Automatic watch. It fits me fine but at some point I would like to give it to one of my children and whoever gets it will probably have a bigger wrist than I have. So, I figure I'll buy some links to keep until that time.

On the bracelet it says Omega 1036 No.12 Stainless Steel. The end link say 11 and it is 18mm. Does anyone know where I can buy these links? Ofrei only has the end links. Does the links have to come off a 1036 bracelets or do other model bracelets use the same links?

Any help and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

IMG_3869.JPG I

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 7, 2012

3. 5ZVP Sep 8, 2012

So it doesn't have to be the same model bracelet for the links to fit or are you saying just replace the whole bracelet? Is that the going price for a 5 row BOR? That's a pricey option. Would just buying links be cheaper? or is that even available?

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 8, 2012

As far as I know, a 5 row BoR is a 5 row BoR, I've got 4 of them and they all can fit eachothers links, I'd try with a spare link off Ofrei for $30 odd

5. 5ZVP Sep 8, 2012

Thanks.
    I tried Ofrei, he said he did not have any.

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 8, 2012

Maybe try posting a WTB for links here and see what turns up, I know Kyle has a few BoRs and tiny wrists so he might have a few spare links

7. 5ZVP Sep 8, 2012

thanks