Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Bracelet - Aqua Terra 20mm 1567 / 693

1. yinzerniner Nov 7, 2018

For sale is am Omega Aqua Terra 1567 / 693 Bracelet. I purchased this for an Aqua Terra 15K Gauss, ended up selling it a while ago so it needs a new home. In very good used condition, with a few small marks on the polished center links, as you can see in the pics (please excuse any dust or fingerprints). If requested I can polish the marks out with a cape cod cloth before shipping out. Polished sides are all in excellent condition, and all screws are present and free of deep tool marks. Fits the 20mm wide lugs of the modern coaxial Aqua Terra and Quartz models. Item is fully linked and should fit a wrist up to 8-8.25":

_DSC8035.jpg _DSC8036.jpg _DSC8037.jpg _DSC8038.jpg _DSC8039.jpg _DSC8040.jpg

I'm asking $420.

Payment Details:
    Shipping via USPS Priority is included in my asking price. Bank Wire / other direct transfer methods accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +3% fee, references and feedback. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on Timezone with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome.

2. yinzerniner Nov 11, 2018

Bump it up!