Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Bracelet 1168 nr 11 with endlinks

1. MikeMan2727 Jun 17, 2018

Offering for sale my 1168 oyster-style bracelet in stainless steel. Genuine vintage bracelet with early type logo and 11 circled inside the clasp.

It's basically an Omega version of the Oyster bracelet offered for a time in the 70's, which is nice for watches with 18-20mm lugs. Of note, it was used on the Apollo-Soyuz LE Speedmaster.

Also included with the sale are 637 endlinks, which I believe are original to this bracelet. The bracelet itself is in truly excellent condition with all factory finishing retained. This would look great on a Speedmaster!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

I am asking $550 which will include shipping in the USA. Happy to accept bank wire, Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family. International deals can be discussed and will ship at cost to buyer. TransferWise works nicely for international deals with less fees on both sides.

Returns if bracelet is grossly misrepresented. I have had numerous transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section.

2. MikeMan2727 Jun 20, 2018

Had a few requests for measurements, which I stupidly forgot to post before going away on a trip.

I'll have those up tomorrow afternoon (US EST)!