Forums Latest Members
  1. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 4, 2016

I had a great visit today at the Vancouver Omega Boutique. A very nicely appointed and spacious showroom. I found Jane Dodds, the boutique manager, was very knowledgeable and a gracious host. The staff were out going and helpful as well.
    The store had a full selection of all the latest models. I tried on a Ck2998 and a Seamaster 300 with a Sedna™ gold bezel. Both impressive. The SM 300 had quite a wrist presence. Really looks sharp.:thumbsup:
    The CK2998 was my favorite, very attractive and the blue ( which I had worried about the color shade) looked perfect in person. The watch moved up several places on my want list. Left with a few souvenirs as we dashed for the ferry to Victoria.
    Some proof it happened shots.

The Boutique, and me standing inside with Boutique Manager, Jane Dodds.
    IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0641(1).JPG

2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Sep 4, 2016

Is that the one in the Fairmont Vancouver?
    I visited there when we stayed at the Fairmont. With great reluctance I walked out empty handed, or maybe it was due to great restraint.

Did you see beau the labrador wandering around there?

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 4, 2016

Yes, it is in the Fairmont. I didn't see any labs, might have been his day off.
    As my wife was with me, I had no trouble leaving without purchasing. :rolleyes: