Forums Latest Members
  1. tuckj12 Mar 16, 2023

Can you trade in a Rolex for a new Omega at the Omega Botiques in the US?

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 16, 2023

The boutique won’t buy or take your Rolex, you can sell the Rolex elsewhere and buy a new Omega with cash though

McKnife, sheepdoll and Foo2rama like this.
  3. JwRosenthal Mar 17, 2023

I agree with Ash on specifically Omega Boutiques, but there are many Omega authorized dealers that sell other brands and do buy/sell/trade used Rolex as well.

4. Donn Chambers Mar 17, 2023

I’ve seen Omega “boutiques” that are not stand alone but part of a larger jewelry store with a separate entrance to make them appear different. If the boutique is one of these, then yes, you can likely trade your Rolex toward the Omega at the main store. With that said, you’ll more likely get a better bang for your buck doing the trade through a gray market dealer or with a private individual. Most jewelery stores will give a very low trade value, even for a Rolex.

JwRosenthal likes this.
  5. vintage hab Mar 17, 2023

Interesting, I’ve never seen that. Are you sure they are corporate boutiques, and not just part of the jeweler’s AD agreement?

6. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Mar 17, 2023

That’s his point. They are not corporate boutiques. Even the stand-alone Omega Boutiques are partnerships with large jewelers. Some are just set-aside space within a larger store.
    gatorcpa

7. Duracuir1 Never Used A Kodak Mar 17, 2023

Can someone fix the grocer’s apostrophe?