Forums Latest Members
  1. Sturmvogel Mar 29, 2017

Hello,

I have been looking for Omega BOR bracelet end pieces marked no.17 with 19mm width for some time now, but have been unable to find them. One issue that makes searching difficult is that there is no clear reference number like for the watch. If you google "end piece 17" you get all kinds of results, but not what I am looking for.

Therefore, I am trying my luck with the community here. Does anybody have such end pieces or can direct me to someone who might have them?

Cheers,

Roger

2. NeedForSpeed Mar 29, 2017

Hi Roger,

Otto Frei is a good source for that kind of thing. Large stock of Omega parts.
    This may be of help:

http://www.ofrei.com/page838.html

I haven't been through the whole page as it is fairly extensive!

Rory

3. Sturmvogel Mar 29, 2017

Hi Rory,

I have checked ofrei already, but he told me that all he has left is on his website since Omega does not deliver spare parts anymore to 3rd parties. I could not find the link on his website unfortunately. 19mm width is quite uncommon unfortunately.

Cheers,
    Roger

4. Sturmvogel Mar 30, 2017

Has nobody else an idea how to find these elusive end pieces marked '17'?

5. NeedForSpeed Mar 30, 2017

Ah that's frustrating.
    So annoying that Omega are monopolising their spare parts like that. I guess when all the spare parts eventually dry up everyone will have to pay a fortune to get their vintage Omegas serviced by Omega if they want to get any parts replaced with originals.
    My only other suggestion is a vintage Omega boutique in London (http://www.somlo.com/omega-vintage-boutique/) - I doubt they would have a spare part that specific themselves but they may well have a good source which they could give you for old parts ? Have you asked Omega themselves already?

6. Davidt Mar 30, 2017

These end pieces are pretty sought after as they allow a Beads of Rice bracelet to fit a straight lug Speedmaster.

I've been half looking for a while...

7. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Mar 30, 2017

I believe these are vintage parts that are no longer available, so even if they did have access to Omega parts it would not help.

If you think these are still current parts, contact and AD or boutique. Omega will typically sell "accessories" directly to customers like straps, buckles, bracelets, end links...

8. Sturmvogel Mar 30, 2017

Thank you all for your replies. I tried somlo.com, but they told me due to their association with Omega they cannot sell spare parts.

Me too, I think these are vintage parts, but I thought that Omega may have sitll a small stock of NOS parts. But that's probably wishful thinking.

It's just so hard to find even vintage ones as there is no ref. number that you could google or search in eBay. Plus the 19mm is a rare width so that only few will show up over the year I guess.

So, if anybody reads this post and has a couple of these end pieces, please send me a PM :-D

fskywalker likes this.