Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Black Coated Nylon & Leather Nato Strap 22mm - 031ZSZ00206

1. yinzerniner Aug 9, 2015

For Sale is a Brand New Omega 22mm 031ZSZ00206 Black Coated Nylon Nato strap. The strap is 22mm wide at the lugs and 22mm at the buckle. Coated Nylon and Leather construction, with fabric keepers. The buckle is an OEM Omega Stainless Steel Tang Buckle. Item was purchased from the Omega Boutique, and never worn. The strap and buckle are brand new as you can see in the pics;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This item retails for $270 plus tax and is only available at Omega Boutiques. I'm asking $230.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If asking price is met I will include a set of OEM Omega 22x1.8mm curved springbars, which is how Omega suggests you mount the strap. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, TZ and WuS with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

2. yinzerniner Aug 11, 2015

Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner Aug 12, 2015

Nothing concrete yet. Bump time!

4. yinzerniner Aug 14, 2015

SOLD! Thanks OF!