Forums Latest Members

Omega band/ bracelet interchangeability

1. Furioso Jun 7, 2019

I am curious about the extent of current model watch band interchangeability and availability.

How challenging might it be to put the bracelet from, say, a speedmaster 38, on an Aqua Terra 41? And are bands/ bracelets that are not listed on the website available for purchase easily from Omega?

I noted that the Aqua Terra Ryder Cup edition comes with a rubber band and a steel bracelet, so I started looking at other bands for the Aqua Terra I hope to put on my wrist one day. I quite like the 5-link (looking, at least) bracelet on the speedmaster 38 (I believe it's on some other models, too). Thanks.

2. BradleyJ. Jun 8, 2019

Obviously in terms of size if the band is too big it wont fit and if it's too small it would look horrible but that's even assuming it fits from lug to case. I think it's a case of just try and see if it works. There's no list out there that has the exchange compatibility of watches. I put a seamaster bracelet on my speedmaster and it worked but there was a slight gap from end link to case. I only tried cause I own both watches and I was curious. Not as great a fit as the original bracelet.