Forums Latest Members
  1. OMTOM Mar 22, 2019

I’m trying to research the Omega (thus BB) Mark V watches with luminous dials. I would appreciate any information if anybody has one (or more?!) of these. I’m looking for the BB number and the associated caseback number.
    Yes, I have tried on MWR – but so far no luck.
    Thanks. Tom

2. OMTOM Mar 23, 2019

This is effectively a ‘bump’.
    A shame that shelf-life on the forum is so short. Not even 24 hours but already on Page 3 – and no replies. Are these really so RARE?! Lots were made.

3. OMTOM Mar 27, 2019

My last attempt. It seems that the Omega Mark V is off the OF landscape. Rather sad really – it was part of Omega’s earlier history (AND military!). So my final bump in the hopes somebody picks it up.

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 28, 2019

Pictures often shake loose knowledge.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 28, 2019

I've only seen those on the internet Tom. Mainly ones on auction sites and I've not come across one in the flesh.

Are the auction site numbers of any use to you?

6. OMTOM Mar 28, 2019

Agreed. Good idea.

Absolutely. In fact I don’t even need to see the watch(es): I would just like to know the BB number and case number of any LUMINOUS Omega Mark V. The only problem with auction entries is that the case number is often not shown. But even past auctions (of old!) will be OK – if both numbers are available.

The Omega Mark V was produced in both LUMINOUS and NON LUMINOUS versions. Each version shows its individual ‘BB’ number on the dial (the example below shows a NON LUMINOUS version).

My request is for info on the BB number and the associated case number of any LUMINOUS Omega Mark V.
    Thanks all, Tom
    Tom's Mark V.JPG

mac_omega and Foo2rama like this.