Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Automatic Seamaster gold filled vintage watch

1. tudor66 May 5, 2022

Watch: For sale is my vintage omega automatic seamaster. It is a very good condition gold-filled men's wristwatch. Included in the price is the watch only, plus a faux 18mm alligator band. Watch is approximately 34mm across, 37mm including the crown, 11mm thick, and 43mm from lug to lug.

Condition: Watch was just serviced and keeps good time. Watch contains Omega parts only. I cannot determine if the dial is the original dial, or an Omega replacement dial, and I have priced this watch to reflect this statement. The outer caseback contains a personal engraving dated 1957. Out of respect for previous owner I will not show the text. I can send you a photo of it via omegaforms messaging.

Markings: Movement 1485224
    Inner caseback: G6250 - 19476

Price: $950 (US) dollars or best offer. I can accept cash or bank wire only as payment method.

Shipping/Returns: Face to face meeting in southern California always welcomed. Upon receipt of funds, I will ship to the Continental United States only, to be paid by the buyer and added to the price upon conclusion of purchase agreement. Please read the description and view the photos in detail. The watch is sold as is, however I will accept a return only upon independent confirmation that the watch was grossly misrepresented by me the seller. Feel free to contact me directly for more questions on this item.

About Me: First and foremost I am an avid watch hobbyist and collector, these watches are from my personal collection. Please contact me through the omega forums messaging for more information on this watch.
    I have sold watches on the RolexForums for years where I have been a member. After a few aways away from watches I am now actively collecting, and occasionally selling my watches. My username on the Rolex forums is the same as here, "Tudor66". Attached please find three references from longstanding rolexforums members. You can also search my "Tudor66" name of the rolexforums for additional confirmation.
    omgsell1.jpg omegsell2.jpg omgsell3.jpg omgsell4.jpg sellomega5.jpg sellomega6.jpg sellomega7.jpg Alreference3.jpg Alreference7.jpg Alreference9.jpg

Edited May 6, 2022
    nlogax, chadpowe11, Spruce and 2 others like this.
  2. tudor66 May 20, 2022

Happy Friday bump-

3. tudor66 May 30, 2022

Late Saturday bump