Forums Latest Members
  1. Clefoxi Aug 7, 2016

Hello I'm a French man so sorry for my bad English.

I have a Omega Automatic Seamaster De Ville Watch but I didn't know much about it. Can you help me ?
    I describe you what I can see on it :
    There are three inscriptions on it , "Omega automatic" , "Seamaster De Ville", and "Swiss made" at the bottom without T that I see on others watch.

The mecanism of the watch works perfectly.

There are some scratches on the glasses.

I can see two punch head of eagles (one on the back on the figure and one on the side (see pictures)).

Can you tell-me which date was product this watch and an estimation of his price?

Montre-omega-Seamaster-Deville-1.jpg Montre-omega-Seamaster-Deville-2.jpg Montre-omega-Seamaster-Deville-3.jpg
  2. Maybe Aug 7, 2016

Hi! Looks like a 60s deville in 18k. Nice one, value probably above a thousand dollars. I guess the bracelet isnt gold.

3. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Aug 7, 2016

i'd say its 95% gold and 5% human ADN ... ::puke::

4. Clefoxi Aug 8, 2016

What does it mean?
    Do you mean that's a "bling-bling" watch without soul ?!

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 8, 2016

He means
    He means the gold watch has a lot of dirt/gunk/crud on it (which can be cleaned off very easily).
    The watch looks to be in nice condition but you must get the bracelet off very quickly if you buy it or own it.
    The spring loaded end clips can dig big holes in the soft gold end lugs.

Edit: I forgot to say. I am an Australian man and your English is much better than my French.

Maybe "Je suis un homme australien et votre anglais est bien meilleur que mon français."

Thanks Google Translate

al128 likes this.
  6. Holma20 Aug 8, 2016

grear watch! Clean it up , put a leather strap on it and Keep it!!;)