Omega Automatic Geneve Ref. 166.041 End Links for Beads of Rice

Hi everybody,

first of all, hello everybody! I just recently became an owner of an Omega Automatic Geneve Ref. 166.041 and you already helped me quite a lot with the existing threads! Thanks!

For my current plan, I could not find any solution...

I saw this watch with a Beads of Rice (BoR) bracelet and got one myself. However, the end links are not a 100% fit. As I could not find an original BoR bracelet with this watch (maybe never sold in that combination?), it might be a kind of custom combination. There are images of this watch online including fitting end links, e.g., 107, but I can neither find any online nor find somebody who knows a potential fit. Even the genuine Omega store in the next city could not give any advice.

Is there anybody here, who wears that combination or might know which end link is suitable (except 107)? Or maybe even own 2 end links 107?
I was close to making 570 end links fit but I would love to avoid "destroying" original parts...

Thanks in advance!
Peter

EDIT: I have already checked the catalogues but the combination I am looking for is not with this reference. Maybe somebody knows a similar reference (case)?

My watch: s-l1600.jpg
s-l500-2.jpg s-l500-1.jpg

Bracelet I bought (text on bracelet: 1/40 10KT Gold Overlay Stainless Steel Hinge; no Ref.):
s-l500.jpg

Exemplary combination I found online:
f7e8e51f-cbd3-4b6a-9d0b-9d41437220e2.jpg image.png
Edited: