Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Arrowhead Constellation Ref. 2782 Bumper, Cal 354, Stainless Steel, Beautiful Patina

1. toddle321 Mar 19, 2017

Up for grabs is my Omega Constellation 2782 Bumper.

Case - Stainless steel, previously polished, in nice condition but showing signs of wear (nicks/scratches) as shown in the pictures.

Dial - Beautiful original dial and my favorite part of the watch. Matching yellow gold furniture and hands. The dial has turned a beautiful and even gold/brown town that shimmers in the light. There are spots (primarily around the hands) where the dial is the original lighter color still.

Movement - Bumper 354 runs and keeps time, but I do not know the service history.

Bracelet/Strap/Accessories? - No, sold head only. Hodinkee pictured is not included.

Terms - I am asking $1,100 USD net to me. Payment via Paypal (with references), bank wire or Chase Quickpay. I am located in the US (Chicago) and am happy to ship worldwide via FedEx/ParcelPro. Shipping in the US is included via 2-day FedEx, and at cost less $25 worldwide. Returns allowed within 2 days if not as described. References are available in the Seller Profiles and Reviews section of this forum and on eBay (same username).

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need additional pictures. Thank you OF for the space!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG
    Hijak, Banner Roar, cristos71 and 3 others like this.
  2. toddle321 Mar 19, 2017

Sold, thanks buyer and OF!

3. ConElPueblo Mar 20, 2017

Congrats :thumbsup:

I'd just like to add that the serial is close to my own 2782 - it's 13974XXX :)

WP_20170311_10_14_58_Pro.jpg

Kreindog24, GregH, toddle321 and 2 others like this.