Forums Latest Members

SOLD [new price] OMEGA Aqua Terra World Timer on bracelet + rubber deployant strap

1. Butik Aug 27, 2021

Watch purchased new from AD in April 2021. I wore it on a bracelet exactly ONE day, and the next day after purchase I bought dedicated rubber strap, stainless steel decors & deployant clasp at Omega boutique - all parts at extra cost of ~€650.

The watch is in very good condition, worn in rotation with others. Obviously with a loop you may find some mini scratches on the polished parts, but that's something you get in the first day of wearing.

What is INCLUDED in the main package:
    - watch on a bracelet sized down to 18cm (extra links of course will be in the box)
    - all boxes & papers (guarantee until April 2026)
    - afore mentioned dedicated rubber strap with SS decors and deployant clasp; depending on country this may cost in the boutique between €650 & €700.
    Asking for the whole package €6.900 + shipment (or reasonable offers)
    If you are interested in strap + decors & clasp only - please contact me, I can sell them separately too.

I am not a professional seller and totally not familiar with export procedures, so accepting offers and shipping to European Union only + countries that have fiscal agreement with EU like Switzerland, Norway, Iceland etc. I am based in Warsaw, Poland.

IMG_2820.jpg IMG_2823.jpg IMG_2824.jpg IMG_2825.jpg IMG_2826.jpg IMG_2827.jpg IMG_2828.jpg IMG_2830.jpg IMG_2831.jpg IMG_2841.jpg IMG_2842.jpg IMG_2843.jpg IMG_2851.JPG IMG_2852.JPG IMG_2857.JPG IMG_2858.JPG
    Edited Oct 13, 2021
    Walrus, wx_073, DaveK and 3 others like this.
  2. Butik Oct 13, 2021

Hello! I am bringing this watch back for sale, now with new very attractive price and extra original OMEGA rubber strap included. Please PM me if interested.

3. Walrus Oct 13, 2021

I just find that watch so amazing. It stays at the parties I’m not invited to but since I read about that day one, like they showed the pics but then delayed the release due to some manufacturing issues I loved the look of that watch. I got a bit annoyed as I’m working with an intern now who collects “reps”. Sure enough he had a fake one of these on yesterday. The GMT hand doesn’t even work on it. What does one do though chastise someone because they collect reps with no intent to fool or profit it’s just a thing people do.
    Sorry off topic beautiful watch GLWS it’s a stunner.

4. Butik Oct 21, 2021

Up