Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Aqua Terra Skyfall has a new home!

1. ulackfocus Aug 28, 2016

Okay guys & gals, I want this to get on somebody else's wrist who'll appreciate it. You know the watch from the Bond movies - 38.5 mm case, blue teak plank dial, caliber 8500. This is in great shape with no dings or dents. just some minor scuffs and tiny scratch or two that I've tried to make glaringly obvious in the pictures. There's a tiny scuff on the clasp, minute scratches on the very bottom edge of the side of the case, and a scuff on the bezel near 7:30, for which you need magnification to really see. Box & paperwork included with the 2 extra links to make the bracelet the standard length, along with even the polishing cloth.

Pictures! Gotta have pictures, right? So here ya go.......

IMG_7318.jpg
    IMG_7321.jpg
    IMG_7319.jpg
    IMG_7320.jpg
    IMG_7323.jpg
    IMG_7324.jpg
    IMG_7325.jpg
    IMG_7326.jpg
    IMG_7328.jpg
    IMG_7330.jpg

After talking to George / @Kringkily , he said to start it at $3500 but I'm going to lower that by a hundred so $3400 or Best Offer. Contact via dhkanagie at gmail dot com (remove spaces, replace "at" and "dot" with the usual symbols) or simply PM me here.

Let's get this a new home quickly! Thanks for looking.

Edited Aug 28, 2016
  2. ulackfocus Aug 28, 2016

Jwit likes this.
  3. ulackfocus Aug 29, 2016

Ladies and gentlemen, starting now and for the next 24 hours I'll be listening to all offers - realistic or not. Let's find this another owner!

4. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Aug 29, 2016

Get thee behind me Satan, the good lady has been looking at this beauty and all I hear is " have you contacted Dennis yet? "

T.b.h. I am tempted ::love::

UncleBuck likes this.
  5. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Aug 29, 2016

How often do you receive the blessing from the good Lady?
    If I'm not mistaken, Dennis will entertain an offer that will make this both a great investment in Pounds/Sterling and a great investment in aligning your Lady with our hobby!
    Tell her you had to buy the VC also as it was a package.

Alpha and Nitzbar like this.
  6. ulackfocus Aug 30, 2016

There's still a few more hours left before a decision is rendered. There's been a couple fishing expeditions and one solid offer.

Maybe you guys and gals don't realize it, but I am dead serious about finding this watch a grateful new owner VERY SOON.

7. ulackfocus Aug 30, 2016

.......aaaaannnnd DOWN the stretch they come!!!!

A newcomer led the pack until the final turn, when a wily kilt wearin' beagle parentin' veteran jumped in the mix! Our initial dark horse leader seems to have vanished, so it's a two horse race now.

This is no BS folks, this watch is going to have a new owner before the night is over..... and I fully expect to see it in the WRUW thread within a few weeks.

Jwit likes this.
  8. ulackfocus Aug 30, 2016

OHPF.

oddboy likes this.
  9. ulackfocus Aug 30, 2016

Well, that ends today's episode of "Who's New Watch Is This?". Funds received, watch shipped.

Coming soon to a WRUW thread near you!

Thanks Neil, and thanks yet again to ΩFs - the bestest watch website on the net!

tpatta, aap, George.A and 8 others like this.