Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Aqua Terra Railmaster 2503.52 - Full Set

1. cimo Jan 5, 2017

For sale is the discontinued and desirable Omega Aqua Terra Railmaster, reference 2503.52. This is the highly sought after 39mm version (also came in 36, 42, and 45) with the 2403-B Co-axial movement. It was purchased from an AD in 2009 and is now offered for sale with all accessories, including inner and outer boxes, hang tags, warranty card (and holder), manual, and even the original sales receipt.

Model:
    Omega Aqua Terra Railmaster
    Reference: 2503.52.00
    Case: 39mm Stainless steel
    Bracelet: Omega 1574/898 sized to 7.5"
    Crystal: Sapphire
    Movement: cal. 2403-B Co-axial
    Crown: Screw down

Condition:
    The watch is in great shape with no scratches on the crystal whatsoever. The bracelet shows some light swirling as well as some wear on the "desk diver" side. The watch head has a few light marks on the sides, but no major damage. The back, bezel, and lugs have no scratches. Please see the photos for more accurate representation of condition. I am happy to send more on request.

The watch is running within chronometer specification and winds and sets easily.

1 - iIJ64Dz.jpg
    7 - fNQuH7f.jpg 2 - V3XXizV.jpg 3 - vjpJu75.jpg 4 - E7zWjnI.jpg 5 - J61ezol.jpg

I am asking US $2750 for the set shipped within the US. Offers welcome. Method of shipping will be USPS with insurance and signature confirmation. Other options available at buyer's expense.

I have feedback on Watchuseek and 100% positive rating on ebay linkable on request. Thank you!

GuyADJ likes this.