Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Aqua Terra - olive green dial + extras

1. Butik Jun 7, 2021

Due to major reconstruction of my collection Here advertising the beautiful and unusual Olive green dial iteration of Aqua Terra.

Facts:
    - Ref.: 220.10.41.21.10.001 - BRACELET version
    - watch purchased new from AD in Poland on 16.10.2020 with full international warranty valid until 16.10.2025
    - all original boxes (inner & outer) + plastic cards (stamped warranty, Master Chronometer certification, Pictograms)
    - one of many watches in collection, worn only occasionally, in excellent condition
    - bracelet sized to 18cm wrist, extra links taken away obviously included in the box
    - included in the sale extra "beads of rice" bracelet from Watch Gecko (€50 when purchased)
    - not included in the proce, but possible to buy extra - tailor made crocodile strap (€300 when purchased) WITHOUT foldover / deployant clasp (to be purchased separately if needed) - asking €200 for the strap

I wore the watch 70% on the strap, 20% on the after market bracelet and just a few times on original bracelet, so the polished inner links are really in very good state.

Since I am not a professional seller and totally not acquainted with export procedures I strongly prefer buyers from European Union (I live in Warsaw, Poland).

Price €4.200 + shipment or reasonable offers.
    Payment via PayPal or bank wire.
    Returns not accepted.

PM me for further details.

This watch was featured on a few videos on my channel in all 3 bracelet / strap versions:

On original bracelet:

On after market bracelet:

On crocodile strap:

IMG_2167.jpg IMG_0774.jpg 13b05c55-0ab5-4bf7-ab67-bf967b3e5abe.JPG
    Edited Jun 13, 2021