Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Aqua Terra GoodPlanet

1. Myron Oct 12, 2021

Well, the new SM300 Heritage is calling my name, so I need to move this lovely Aqua Terra GoodPlanet along. This is a complete kit that includes outer cardboard box (extremely minor damage to one corner), inner bamboo box, original croc strap w/ deployant (very slight wear), additional original sailcloth strap (new, unused), card wallet with warranty cards. The watch is under warranty for another year. No mechanical issues, runs and keeps great time.

I am the second owner of this watch, and it shows only slight signs of wear. However, if you are a real stickler for condition, please ask. It is a used watch in excellent condition, not a new watch in perfect/mint condition. The watch is pictured on a shell cordovan strap of my own construction. I am happy to include this if you like it (it's 80/120 and was made for my 7.25" wrist).

I'm not looking for trade offers at this time, UNLESS YOU HAVE A BRAND NEW CASE FOR A 165.024 SM300 for my caliber 552 SM300 project... :)

And because I'm a collector/enthusiast and not a dealer, no returns accepted. Having said that, I am a reasonable person and treat people the way I would want to be treated. I will ship promptly and communicate clearly and often.

Looking for $4200 USD OBRO. Payment by PayPal. I will ship USPS Priority and insure through Parcel Pro. References available here on OF, and also over at WUS, MWR, and MTo. Thanks for looking at my post!

Myron

PS, sorry some of my pictures rotated when I uploaded to OF.
    F4023FA9-7680-4FFE-96EA-1F0CC4C856A0.jpeg

tempImageyv0lYU.png

tempImage0eA39C.png

tempImageE4WJlw.png tempImageHt1lSk.png tempImage89R0iQ.png tempImageGeHwr0.png tempImageUqGY7X.png tempImagezLymA2.png

drhombus24 likes this.
  2. Myron Oct 13, 2021

Pretty hasty sales post! Please remember my price is OBRO, so feel free to make an offer... In the meantime, here's some other info on this watch.

It's about 38.5 mm in diameter, although I think it wears a little bigger than that because of its white dial. The lug width is 19 mm, in case you were curious, and the case is grade 5 titanium, so it wears like a feather on your wrist.

If you're interested in reading a weekend on the wrist review I wrote about this watch, you can check out my blog here.

If you'd like to see the official Omega information on this watch, you can check that out here.

Thanks for looking and please PM for any questions.

Myron

3. Myron Oct 17, 2021

Bump. How about $3900 and a brand new, still in the box, Victorinox Pioneer Solo? You know you need one...

4. Myron Oct 20, 2021

Sold! Thank you buyer and Omega Forums for this great resource.

Myron

Dr.K likes this.