Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 8500 Titanium 45.5mm Planet Ocean

1. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 3, 2015

For Sale

Like one other on this board, I too agreed to not purchase additional watches...

Another member here offered to sell me their watch and since it is a watch that I really do want, I am planning to sacrifice this watch (an one other to be sold at a later date).

You all know this watch, it is a very nice watch, and while I am still trying to get use to the size, I must let it go.

I am asking $4250 wire or gift (even will accept Paypal of buyer covers fee). I will cover priority shipping

If you want some additional pics, just ask.

Watch is like mint condition. Minor scratched on clasp/bracelet end. Crystal and Bezel are perfect. Watch is about 10 months old, so still under warranty.

IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0846.JPG IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0843.JPG

upload_2015-5-6_12-21-26.png

upload_2015-5-6_12-22-11.png
    upload_2015-5-6_12-22-46.png
    upload_2015-5-6_12-23-42.png

Edited May 6, 2015
    JohnSteed likes this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 3, 2015

Damn, 4250 for a liquid metal PO is very nice...

Occasionally makes me wonder is marriage really worth it... I only have to sell watches when I run out of money for food :coffee:

repoman likes this.
  3. repoman May 4, 2015

I've seen this watch in person, its really nice. @Taddyangle is a solid guy, buy with confidence.

4. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 4, 2015

Seriously funny.

Had several offers, just not close enough....

JohnSteed likes this.
  5. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 6, 2015

@Event horizon - I am thinking I need some tips on how to get this watch sold. You are a pro at writing good listings.

6. yinzerniner May 6, 2015

I'd look at how some of the big sellers here list and the types of photos they take. Movement type, condition of all items, features, history, etc etc. Also, changing your price to include the paypal fee of 3% helps, as it includes some purchase protection if the buyer is willing to pay for it.
    $4250 for this piece is a sweet spot price, hope you get it sold soon.

7. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead May 6, 2015

You haven't done too bad with your listing it's obvious that although you haven't bonded fully with the watch you are reluctant to release it. You just need to put a little more effort in insulting the fools on here, I mean the price is right you just haven't told them what absolute idiots they are. If someone makes you an offer you need to publicly deride them on here to get their juices flowing and entice them into demanding to buy your watch. I've recently purchased a watch I'm not quite as happy as I should be with. My advert will read if I decide to part with it is as follows
    Omega (insert model name here) not for sale!!
    Try using derogatory terms like Bozo, fools and tosspots to describe any potential buyers looking to buy. Your photos are way too clear, make them fuzzy to add an air of mysticism to the watch and remember the threat of physical violence to potential buyers only makes them more eager.
    I helped another forum member sell a Rolex on here a couple of months ago and after my advice he was beating buyers off with a shitty stick.
    I will give you a helping hand right now, Oy weirdo forum members this guy isn't interested in selling you his watch so just bog off and hassle some gready dealer you fruit bats!

Watch them flock to you now (my usual 10% sellers fee is applicable here)

JohnSteed, repoman and DLT222 like this.
  8. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 6, 2015

Love this watch and thats coming from me who is not a lover of the PO family!

9. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 7, 2015

I would also clean it up a little - A clean watch will always look nicer in photo's imho.

10. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead May 7, 2015

Don't listen to him rub your watch in mud and tell any buyers to pi$$ off!

God I'm good I'm sure I've got a career in sales if I tried

11. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 7, 2015

OHPF - Waiting for funds to clear as an echeck from Paypal.

12. lillatroll May 7, 2015

Did event horizon s advice seal the deal or did the watch sell itself? If I had the cash I would have bought it :)

13. repoman May 7, 2015

14. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer May 7, 2015

I might also be reaching out to Event Horizon to see if he can help me sell my car.

15. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead May 7, 2015

It's true I have a natural flair for sales but I guess I'm going to stick to my day job in customer relations.