Forums Latest Members
  1. pcdubc Nov 4, 2015

Hello,

This is a super quick catch and release. I am in a liquidity bind and need to sell this very cool recent acquisition (<1 week) from an esteemed forum member.

This is a very nice example of this classic British military timepiece. Excellent vintage condition as shown. All parts correct, correct serial range for this reference. I believe two of the lume dots (8 & 9) have been redone at some time past, please refer to the pictures and judge for yourself. 30T2SC movement was fully serviced in November 2014, running well and keeping good time. No warranty remaining or provided by me, sold as is, no returns. It comes with extract papers from Omega. No strap included in sale

For those who may not be familiar with this reference, in 1956 the British Ministry of Defense modified existing stocks of its wartime Omega wristwatches by repainting the dials and hands, and recasing them in the more robust and larger (36mm w/o crown) screw-back stainless steel version sourced from the well regarded casemaker Dennison. The watches were then reissued to RAF pilots and crew and used in active service for navigation.

US$900 shipped for US buyers. Paypal please add 3%.

I will ship internationally, however I won't be able to insure the shipment and buyer pays for international shipping.

Thanks

Peter

Omega Mil.png IMG_4028.JPG IMG_4029.JPG IMG_4030.JPG IMG_4127.JPG IMG_4128.JPG IMG_4129.JPG IMG_4130.JPG 167684-c94a711854c2c87fecf3bac7eb661b8f.jpg